ok,

you're a great programmer as far a I can see,
so don't take the following personally.

I suppose I _kind of_ get why you're proposing such things,
but excuse me?? What is wrong with you?

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 06:44:36PM +0200, pancake wrote:
> I would like to have functions in libdraw to work with clipboard, [...]

from the README:
> libdraw is a simple dynamic drawing library.

What's the connection between support for X clipboard and _simple drawing_?
And what the HELL would be suckless about that?
If you like to write an X library based on X, call it X12,
but I'm quite sure, this wouldn't become suckless software.

v4hn