----- Original Message -----

> From: Manolo Martínez <man...@austrohungaro.com>
> Btw, I've just noticed that residual (an emulator needed to play Grim
> Fandango)
> will not honour the request to toggle floating -- if it is floating. LyX,
> mplayer and the rest do, so I guess this is a bug in residual.
>
> Manolo
> --

A recent update (to Gtk, I assume) has caused the Geeqie image viewer to become
annoying in fullscreen mode.  It apparently will not allow itself to be made
tiled either.  If it's in fullscreen and I try to view a different tag, Geeqie
remains in front of everything else, yet will not accept keyboard input
(toggling fullscreen, for example) until i select its tag again (which I
usually end up having to guess at).

This is probably not exactly on topic, but might be close.