Dear all,

I just checked out dvtm on a stali installation with default config.h. As a
default, mod+page up is configured for scrollback along with shift-page up,
which seems more convenient for me.

>From my understanding, shift-page up is already sucked up by the fbdev based
>console so it scrolls the whole terminal window messing up the dvtm windows
>instead of having only the active window scrolling back.

I could setup a different key binding for scrollback, but as shift-page up is
used in the dvtm default config, there might be a way to make it work I do not
know of.

Any help appreciated
Bruno