Hello, this is my first time posting on a mailing list, so i hope
everything will work out well.

Here is my problem: Whenever i use terminal based application like
'neomutt' or 'mpsyt' the terminal will crash with an output similar
to (only the numbers change)

# X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or
# internal Xlib length error)
# Major opcode of failed request: 139 (RENDER)
# Minor opcode of failed request: 20 (RenderAddGlyphs)
# Serial number of failed request: 3994
# Current serial number in output stream: 4038

It occurs when i try to open a folder (neomutt) or when the search
results should display (mpsyt). In both cases a long list with
entries should be displayed, but the terminal crashes instead.

Regarding to this topic i already asked for help for xst-git, where
i was told to mail my problem to the mailing list. See link below
for xst-issues page:

https://github.com/gnotclub/xst/issues/61

I hope you can help me out, since i really enjoy using this terminal.

Best regards,
Richard