I've worked most of the things out. Almost there.

This is not for them. This is for you, the server host.

700,000 people, I will be very glad with such a market size. It is so true that
people don't give a rat's ass about their privacy!

1 step at a time. Let us form the critical mass now that the fantastic suckless
devs have created this beautiful resource. With AllWinner RISCV out, Genode OS,
tinycc, musl, dwm, dmenu, mini_httpd, opensmtpd, prosody, abiword, gnumeric,
GIMP, lua, all our functionalities are covered and we can certainly make
progress.

Let us march forth, comrade!
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya