Hello,

I recently installed OpenBSD for the first time and I noticed a few issues with
externalpipe[1]. It seems this patch clashes with the parameters passed to
pledge(2) in ttynew[2] (the program specified in openurlcmd doesn't get
executed).

I also noticed that when I simply comment out the pledge, the program is
executed, but nothing is passed to openurlcmd.

Since I am new to pledge, it will take some time for me to debug this, but I'm
reporting this anyway in case there is someone more versed in the internals of
OpenBSD who can take a look at this.

[1]: https://st.suckless.org/patches/externalpipe/
[2]: https://git.suckless.org/st/file/st.c.html#l799