Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone heads up, I'm working on adding Annotations
and Overlays to time series line charts in Superset.

I'll probably have something done by next week. This is how it will work:

There are 3 different types of annotations:

   1. Events. Events are a list of dates with descriptions. They will be
   displayed as vertical lines. Their description will show up in the tooltips
   if you hover over them. They are fetched from a "table" slice, that
   contains the data.
   2. Timeseries. Timeseries are are added as an additional line on the
   line chart. The name and the display properties can be configured. The data
   is fetched from any timeseries slce.
   3. Formulas. Formulas are added as an additional line to the chart. You
   will be able to enter a mathematical expression, that will be evaluated on
   the client side using "mathjs". You will be able to specify display
   properties. You will be able to specify any mathematical formula e.g
   - y = 500  (horizontal line)
      - y = 0.2x (line with inclination of 0.2)
      - y = x^2 (parabola)

Let me know if you have any concerns or can think of missing features.

Fabian