Is it possible to have rotating meetings? Although such
meetings can be useful, they also have the disadvantage to
disenfranchise large segments of the current and potential
community, especially as the meetings become more popular
and seen as "the" way of communicating and development.

It is great that the notes from the meetings are posted in public,
but we also want to ensure that anyone and everyone that wants
to participate, and achieve merit, have equal opportunities to
do so.