Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question but I have unsuccessfully been trying to get this to work.

I installed Superset and it works, meaning the demos are there.

I decided to create the simplest table. For this I created a csv file consisting of two columns

Authors Papers

John Doe 20

Julie Smith 30

I read the file as csv (tab as a delimeter ), Superset seems to read it fine.

When I click on the resulting table I choose Table view I can not, no matter how many combinations I try, to get a table that looks just like my csv file. That is all I want is two columns on the chart , the first one the name , the second the number of papers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Gino