Great News!!

I went through the upgrade steps and had few questions -

1. backward incompatible database migration that requires downtime - What is
the path to be taken in case there are any issues with the upgrade and we need
to downgrade to previous version ?
   will running "superset db downgrade" command and then downgrading superset
libs to older version work ?

2. Changes in security model - Does they only apply when we want to supply our
custom security manager ?
   Do we need to make any changes in the configs in case we are using any of
authentication type supported by flask ?
(http://flask-appbuilder.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security.html)

--
Nishant Bangarwa
Hortonworks