Hi,

I'm uncertain whether you're trying to upgrade an existing deployment or
installing a new deployment, but Superset needs it's own database (which is
specified in the SQLAlchemy URI). If you're creating a new deployment you
should follow these
<https://superset.apache.org/installation.html#superset-installation-and-initialization>
instructions, which creates the necessary database tables and populate them
with the Flask App Builder (FAB) security permissions as well as the
example dataset. If you're simply upgrading to a newer version you should
follow these <https://superset.apache.org/installation.html#upgrading>
instructions.

-John