From: angie zhang <angiezhang1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 3:14:59 AM
To: dev@superset.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [EXT]Subscribe Request

Hi, I am a developer and doing some work related to superset. So, I hope to
subscribe the email list. Could you help me with that? Thank you so mach.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it
in error, please notify us immediately and then delete it.  Please do not
copy it, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose.