Dear Max,
Thanks for quick reply.
I have installed mysql on the same system on which I am running Superset,
After that I have imported sqldump into mysql database.
Created a data source for local mysql database and then populated multiple
slices and based on that populated a dashboard.
I am still have a doubt that the application remains as it was at the time
of installed but newly populated contents have been gone.
Even I have created on user with the name "demo" that also gone. At present
only admin is available.
regards