At our meeting last week Vyl and Sylvia both mentioned that they had
submitted their ICLAs but hadn't received their committer karma yet.  So
(with a little extra poking from Vyl :) ) I went looking today but I can't
find the email trail for the votes, which I need in order to give them
karma.  I'm not sure if I'm failing in my search skills (entirely possible)
or if there wasn't a vote.

>From the original proposal for Superset I see the following initial
committers:
Maxime Beauchemin
Alanna Scott
Bogdan Kyryliuk
Vera Liu
Jeff Feng
Ashutosh Chauhan
Nishant Bangarwa
Slim Bouguerra
Priyank Shah
Harsha Chintalapani
Daniel Dai
Luke Han

On https://lists.apache.org/list.html?priv...@superset.apache.org I can
find votes for:
Beto Dealmaida
Ricardo Massa
Grace Guo
Chris Williams
John Bodley

I also find votes that opened for Krist Wongsuphasawat and Michelle Thomas
though I don't find any resolutions for either of those.

So, if there was a vote and I missed it, please send me the link and I'll
get these two their karma.  If there wasn't, since everyone seemed to
already think they were committers I suggest you start a vote soon and then
we can go from there.

Alan.