Hi Jolly, Rasmiranjan (and the community!)

Thank you again for letting the community know about your time zone
difference (13.5 hours ahead of those of us in the Bay Area) and how the
time originally set for the design sync is difficult for you to attend.

*Geographically distributed collaboration proposal:*
Please let us know what you think about this solution.

   - In place of a video conference we collaborate via this email alias,
   shared (publicly accessible docs) and Sketch files.
   - The ASF how-it-works
   <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html> suggest the
   following:
      - *"Communication is done via mailing lists. These identify "virtual
      meeting rooms" where conversations happen asynchronously, which is a
      general requirement for groups that are so geographically distributed to
      cover all time zones (like it's normally the case for the various Apache
      communities).*
   - With our global distribution working asynchronously via the dev@ email
   and google docs seems like the best way to move forward while maximizing
   the transparency of our discussions.

*Sharing your proposal: *
Jolly and Rasmiranjan, would you be willing to share your Superset Design
System and custom UI framework proposal via the dev@ email alias along with
any related publically accessible docs for discussion and if you desire a
vote?

*Upcoming design sync:*

   1. The Thursday, January 31st video chat will still occur for all who
   can attend.
      - *All discussion*, notes, open questions, to do's, etc will be
documented
      in this publicly

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OokXB2BNdYx8-M4IGYyaoVU3J74Pe0ZNJeqSHjyLAmA/edit?usp=sharing>
      accessible google doc.
      - *All decisions* will still be put to a vote in the dev@ email alias.
   2. This doc

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OokXB2BNdYx8-M4IGYyaoVU3J74Pe0ZNJeqSHjyLAmA/edit?usp=sharing>
   will be sent out to the dev@ email alias as a reminder for additional
   comments/discussion.
      - Please be sure to comment and leave feedback!
   3. This doc

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OokXB2BNdYx8-M4IGYyaoVU3J74Pe0ZNJeqSHjyLAmA/edit?usp=sharing>
   will serve as a record of meeting notes that can be accessed easily by all.

*If anyone has any thoughts or concerns please let the thread know!*

Best,
Eli