Hi Maxime,

thats bad... would you mind opening a Bug Ticket for INFRA in Jira?

Thank you!
Julian

Von: Maxime Beauchemin <maximebeauche...@gmail.com>
Antworten an: "dev@superset.incubator.apache.org"
<dev@superset.incubator.apache.org>
Datum: Montag, 9. September 2019 um 15:11
An: "dev@superset.incubator.apache.org" <dev@superset.incubator.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Podling Report Reminder - September 2019

Some post mortem notes:
* confluence "reset password" flow is broken, the flow might even break other
things (deactivate account when failed too many times? break an account?)
* I hit a weird bug on id.apache.org<http://id.apache.org> , after logging in
it would generate an infinite page and ultimately crash my browser, resetting
password there fixed that issue
* resetting id in id.apache.org<http://id.apache.org> seem to take a while to
propagate to Confluence

Max

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 3:01 PM Maxime Beauchemin