Hi Frank,

thanks a lot for investigating....

During debugging, I also wondered about that loop, but it didn't come into my mind that it would be wrong, as it wasn't touched for a very long time.....

Does this make sense? OS agreed with me. But since the code is there for at least 8 years, this of course requires some thorough testing.

yes, it does. I checked in writer, writer notes and draw objects, calc notes and cells, draw and powerpoint, everything seems to work now, so I'll integrate the fix in notes7.

Best regards
Max