Hi Francesco,

I'm stuck with a customer today, I will commit tonight.

Sorry for the delay.

Absolutely no problems at all, I understand you completely since I am exactly in the same situation.. :S

It's just to try to understand when we will be able to ignite the release process for 1.0.4 (yours is not the only one...)

Regards.