Hi Francesco,

I investigated a little more into this issue and discovered that my issue is
related to [SYNCOPE-244].

For some reason my PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer does not work as expected.
Just take a look in the attached log file.

The real strange thing is, that syncope-console tries to put my system %PATH%
between host:port and url suffix (see attached log), instead of the "path"
specified in configuration.property!

Maybe a solution is to rename the property key "path" to "rootPath" ?

I also discovered problems after setting "syncope.console.configuration" as a
system property. I use Windows and therefore I tried both variants with
backslash (\) and slash (/) in my filepath. But in both cases I only get the
following warning in my log file:

09:36:49.341 INFO
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer -
09:36:49.341 WARN
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Could
not load properties from URL [file:]:  (The system cannot find the path
specified)

Was someone else also tried this new feature under windows?

Best regards.
Jan