Hi Christian,

> >> === Renaming Service ===
> >> Rename AuthenticationController to EntitlementService(Impl), since
> containing methods have little to nothing to do with authentication. It is
> only
> about Entitlements...
> > Why not AuthorizationController or AccessController? I'd prefer the first
> one.
> > May be this controller will be improved to add access controller features
> > int
> the next future (please, take a look at the roadmap).
>
> I agree with the names Fabio proposed. If it is planned to put more
> Authorization stuff in there then it makes sense to not have Entitlement in
> the name.

Please take a look at my response to Fabio. RESTfull Services are about
handling Resources and not Processes. Hence Entitlement would be a better match.

> Like Andrei proposed we should either rename all controllers to Service or
> none. If we rename them partly people will be confused.

Of course names should be consistent. But as I already responded to Andrei, old
REST Services ending with *Controller will not be renamed but eventually be
removed. New Service Interfaces will all end with *Service and thus naming will
be consistent.

Best regards.
Jan