Hi ernst,

For reproduce your problem I need more information about Syncope.
Have you a custom content.xml? You use a Password Policy from the default
content?

Can you tell me the parameters that you enter to create the user?

I create/update Password Policy under Configuration but I haven't problem.

--

Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.