Hi Syncoper,

We know three different schema types in syncope "normal Schema", "derived
Schema" and "virtual Schema". In Spring REST Interface these schemas are mapped
to three different controllers which are basically doing the same thing, just
for each type.

Therefore I only created a single SchemaService for new CXF REST Service,
capable of handling all three kinds. To distinguish with type of Schema should
be handled (e.g. returned for a list operation) I created a new enum SchemaType.

The topic to discuss however is, that in org.apache.syncope.common.types there
is already a class named SchemaType containing data types for (user, role,
membership) schema values (e.g. String, Long, Date, ...). My proposal would be
to rename existing SchemaType class to EntitySchemaType (similar to
EntityViolationType) and move SchemaType currently included in SchemaService
Interface to org.apache.syncope.common.types.SchemaType.

Any objections?

Best regards.
Jan