On 11/06/2013 17:22, Jesal wrote:
Dear All,

Hoping to help contribute to the project. Setting up a mail on Dev as recommended by Francesco

What should be the requirements for the GUI Installer SYNCOPE-143. If we can specify the requirements, hopefully I can start investigating what needs to be done to implement the functionality with a lot of help from all you guys :)

Hi Jesal,
some thoughts about a GUI installer.

 1. Java Swing application enabled to work on a running JEE container for:
       1a. configuring JNDI Datasource
       1b. deploying Syncope webapps
Alternatively, one can think of two web installers instead (one for core and one for console), already deployed on a running JEE container

 2. Comes with "base" syncope.war and syncope-console.war

 3. Lets select and install ConnId connector bundles from the Internet

This at first glance; any more thoughts?

Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/