On 19/08/2013 16:20, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi

I'm looking into reproducing the CXF related test failures reported by Francesco and I'm struggling to get the test failing consistently.

I've just seen them failing in the core module, then I went to "core", tried

mvn test -Dtest=SchemaTestITCase

and it fails with the connection failures, next I do

mvn clean install in the "core", I see all tests passing.

How do I get the tests failing consistently for me ?

The easiest path:

1. mvn -pskipTests (from root)
2. mvn clean verify (from core subdirectory)

If you want to run just a single integration test (always from core subdirectory):

mvn -Pdev -Dit.test=SchemaTestITCase

Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/