OK fair enough, here is the JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-112

Thanks!

How do we maintain the release notes?

Not very efficiently ATM, I'd say: essentially, in the release process, there are some steps where commits related to each issue (part of the release) are inspected to find relevant changes which might cause troubles when upgrading.

Anyway, nothing prevents to start early drafting the release upgrade process before actual release.

Regards.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>