Hi,

I wanted to discuss an issue about the latest netbeans plugin

On opening the apache syncope window in netbeans null pointer exception occurs
This is happening because syncope icon is not present in this location -

syncope\ide\netbeans\src\main\resources\org\apache\syncope\ide\netbeans\view

so when we try to open the apache syncope window in netbeans getIcon method in
ResourceExplorerTopComponent class is called which looks for the image and does
not find it.

In addition to this pom.xml file does include the image resource as well .

I can open a pull request with solution if it is required .

Regards ,
Rohan Julka

Sent from Mail for Windows 10