On 04/04/2018 16:07, Isuranga Perera wrote:
Hi,

I would like to work on SYNCOPE-1219. But it has GSoC 2018 tag. So is it okay to work on that.

SYNCOPE-1219 has received no proposals for GSoC.
Feature-wise, it's exactly as SYNCOPE-1220 (which is for Netbeans, instead).

It would be great if you can review the current Eclipse plugin, polish if needed and add support for Groovy implementations.

In the meanwhile, you might want to do some paperwork:

http://syncope.apache.org/contributing.html#How_do_I_become_a_contributor_or_a_committer

by sending your ICLA.

Finally, consider that Groovy implementations are only available in the master branch, so you should work there.

Regards.