Github user ilgrosso commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/74

    Thanks @DimaAy the code looks almost complete, and it's also working.

    I would just make some enhancements to the Admin Console management:

    1. When adding / editing an OIDC provider, validate all values that are
expected to be URIs *before* saving
    1. Move the `Has Discovery Document` flag after `Issuer`
    1. When editing an existing ODIC provider, make all the second step's
fields as read-only, and show them all despite the Discovery Document was used
during create

    Side note: I see there is no yet support for
[Logout](https://medium.com/@robert.broeckelmann/openid-connect-logout-eccc73df758f),
 which is provided at least by
[Azure](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/identity/ad-fs/development/ad-fs-logout-openid-connect),
 maybe you can submit a new PR for that after the current ones gets merged.

---