You did a great job!

Best regards,
Matteo

On 11/05/2018 09:39, Dima Ayash wrote:
Dear all,

I am glad to announce that the implementation of OpenID Connect feature [1] is now complete, and the next step is working on [SYNCOPE-1018] [2].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1270

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1018

Thank you and best regards,
Dima Ayash.

On 02/08/2018 12:27 PM, Dima Ayash wrote:
Dear,

Thank you for your interest and concern.

For the first point, I started to leveraging as possible from CXF OIDC on [1] and specifically from the BigQuery Demo [2]**** which can be taken as an example for the required work.

For the second point, since predefined "client_id " and "client_secret" are required , adding a "log on via Google" button will be almost impossible and causes risks and less security. Thus, configuring the Google OpenID Provider "OP" will be the solution in this case.

[1] http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-oidc.html

[2] https://github.com/apache/cxf/tree/master/distribution/src/main/release/samples/jax_rs/big_query

Best regards,

Dima Ayash.