On 03/09/19 09:05, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> I have begun to learn and study SYNCOPE-163 for which there is this pending
> PR by you:
> https://github.com/apache/syncope/pull/103
>
> Would you mind putting together a few notes/paragraphs on the high level
> design, abstractions and intention of each component on the wiki? Or if there
> is one already, could you point me to it please? Any sort of documentation
> that you can spare on the design would be most welcome, as time allows.

Hi Misagh,
welcome to Apache Syncope.

Marco, I created

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Authentication+features

which should be the right place where to put your thoughts about the
authentication features to implement in Syncope 3.0.

Thanks!

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/