From: Andrea Patricelli <andreapatrice...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 11:30 AM
To: dev@syncope.apache.org <dev@syncope.apache.org>; Vinay Kavala
<vinay.kav...@govaris.com>
Subject: Re: What should be the value of any.search.dao property in. the
persistence.properties

[CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER]

Hi Vinay,

You should anyway use this

any.search.dao=org.apache.syncope.core.persistence.jpa.dao.ElasticsearchAnySearchDAO

since queries are performed on ES, in order to have the best
performances while searching.

On the other end, if you set to PGJPAJSONAnySearchDAO, instead, you're
just telling to Syncope not to use ES to perform searches, but go
directly on db through JSON-based queries, anyway faster than the basic
queries.

Best regards,
Andrea

--