Hi all,
working for SYNCOPE-1692, which involves some changes in the provisioning
process, I've realized that the Camel Provisioning Manager extension [1], while
featuring some very smart code has probably never been used in any production
deployment, at least none that I am aware of.

Over time, the cost of managing such (possibly unused) extension has become
quite relevant, hence I am proposing to remove it from the master branch, so
that next 3.0.0 release will not contain it anymore.

Thoughts?
Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/master/ext/camel

--