Hi all,
since audit, in some Syncope installations is (and must be) critically important and very often helps to understand the history of critical user data, I would like to suggest some improvements to the view in console: In the history section the diff should be between before and after, but now is always between before and now. The main goal here is to see who changed what in that specific audit event. ATM the history shows only a part of the events that can occur on the user, for example events coming from pull aren't shown as well.

I'd suggest to open an issue to improve, at least, user, group and any object audit accessibility in console.

WDYT

Best regards,
Andrea

--