Hi Himanshu!

We feel great you are here. SystemML is a very friendly community.

To get started.
1. see the components of the SystemML, here in this link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYSTEMML?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page

2. Through this link you can select any component of your interest, and you
can browse through the corresponding issues and find which one(s) of them
fascinates you.

3. If you any need guidance on how to proceed on that particular issues
notify the other committers on the mailing list or in the jira itself.

Thanks a lot,

Cheers,
Janardhan