Dear committers,

I am feeling that my contributions are not in an ordered way. So, I am
listing them here. And, also listed the help required from volunteers.

1. [SYSTEMML-1437] - factorization machines
<https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/526> [*in progress*]
     - till now, I have implemented the `*fm.dml*` core module.
     - *Help: *I am unclear as to how the `i/o` will be for the example
implementations, such as regression. A sample script for this, might help
me complete all the examples *regression*, *classification*, & *ranking*.

2. [SYSTEMML-1645] - Verify whether all scripts work with MLContext &
automate <https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/589> [*in progress*]
    - This PR tries to write the test scripts for all top level algorithms
for the new MLContext.
    - I am working with *Jerome* on this. Once he verifies all the scripts,
I will add the tests for them.
    - *Help: *Can any body help review this PR, and suggest what is missing
in this PR. I am getting script execution failures.

3. [SYSTEMML-1444] - UDFs w/ single output in expressions
<https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/603> [*in progress*]
   - The objective is to make udf's callable from expressions. I've gone
through all the Hop, Lop implementations, compiler, parser, api to have a
clear picture.
   - I am still making my way through this.
   - *Help: *Hi Matthias, I tried implementing a lop *FunctionCallCPSingle.java
<https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/603/files#diff-1fb71e441518b2859963b386b1869711>
 *

4. [SYSTEMML-1216] - implement local svd( ) function
<https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/605> [*done*]
   - With previously implemented local svd(), I've added little
improvements and tests.
   - *Help: *This is ready to be merged.  (I believe)

5. [SYSTEMML-1214] Implement scalable version of singular value
decomposition <https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/612> [*issue with
the testing?*]
    - This PR depends on the above PR, this implements distributed svd
based on already implemented distributed qr() and then calculates local
svd() of then obtained R matrix.
    - *Help: *I have implemented it preliminarily, but how should I test
for scalability, Can I do that on *Jenkins CI*. or Do I need to run that on
any cluster.

6. [SYSTEMML-979] Add support for Bayesian Optimization.
<https://github.com/apache/systemml/pull/632> [*a lot to be done*]
    - There's a lot of work in progress, but I implemented a skeleton with
bad syntax. ( I'll improve this soon)
    - many improvements have to be done, better operation needs to be kept
and loops needs to be completely eliminated.

Thanks all for the support,
Janardhan