I guess this is a just a delayed message, right? Ted was right, it's a
generated class, and hence not in the repo. However, when you build
SystemML, the generated source ends up in the src directory of the
org.apache.sysml.parser.dml package as well.

Note that for new builtin functions such as xor(), there is no need to
extend the parser at all. You just need to handle your function in the
right expression. All other boolean operators are in BooleanExpression but
the parsing is specific to custom operators. Hence, please extend
BuiltinFunctionExpression to simply handle and validate your xor function.
At the end of the day, all these are eventually mapped to the hops UnaryOp
(for not) and BinaryOp otherwise.

Regards,
Matthias