Hi all,

----
To find various programming errors (mostly detectable such as buffer
overflow), a fuzz testing can be of great help.

----
Merits:
1. It will easily detects common programming errors, which we might have
missed or not unit tested.
2. Improves the quality of our code.

---
Demerits:
1.  If a bug is found, it will be made public after 90 + 15 (grace period)
days. So, we must fix it before three months, if there is bug.
2. For now only C and C++ are supported, Java will be supported soon.

Please use this PR for discussion
https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz/pull/1429 , for adding our project's CPP
part for fuzzing.

Once you approve, I will try to build a docker image of SystemML and
configure with help. The results of the test will be CC'ed to private
mailing list, only.

Thank you,
Janardhan