From:   Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@systemml.apache.org
Date:   08/21/2018 02:18 PM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 1.2.0 (RC1)

+1

Ran basic tests to verify bin artifacts run and that artifacts can be
built
and run using source artifact.

License files in artifacts appeared to be correct to me.

Note that I believe the lite jar should be removed from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/systemml/1.2.0-rc1/

Deron

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 11:51 AM Anthony Thomas <ahtho...@eng.ucsd.edu>
wrote:

> +1
>
> I ran the Python test suite on Red Hat Linux under Spark 2.2.0 (Python
> 2.7.5) and encountered no errors.
>
> Regards,
> Anthony
>
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 7:49 AM Guobao Li <guobao1993...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > +1
> >
> > As an initiator and user of paramserv func, I just launched several
tests
> > on local pc with a script using paramserv func without mkl. And no bug
is
> > observed.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Guobao
> >
> > On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 8:09 PM Matthias Boehm <mboe...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > I ran the perftest suite multiple times up to 80GB with and without
> > > codegen. After fixing all the issues and regressions, the entire
suite
> > > ran successfully against Spark 2.2 and 2.3 and all use cases showed
> > > equal or better performance compared to SystemML 1.1.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Matthias
> > >
> > > On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:41 AM, Berthold Reinwald <
> reinw...@us.ibm.com>
SystemML

http://systemml.apache.org/

https://github.com/apache/systemml/tree/v1.2.0-rc1