Janardhan, thanks for the initiative but please refrain from sending such advertisements to our dev mailing list and making any promises in the name of SystemDS/SystemML on potential inclusion of such dependencies into future releases.

Right now we did not yet decide what our target documentation scheme and tools will be. Personally, I would prefer not creating a dependency to external tools if possible but stick to plain markdown files - all up for discussion right now.

Regards,
Matthias

On 6/1/2020 7:40 PM, Janardhan wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DocSearch Support <documentationsea...@algolia.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun, 2020, 21:55
Subject: Re: Help me improve my documentation search :)
To: <janard...@apache.org>

Hi there,

The DocSearch team has a news to share with you: We are on the process to
release a new version of the search User Interface.

We are doing a pre-release on Docusaurus to iterate faster and improving
the current sate of this UI. We will then release a vanilla version so that
anyone can integrate it. We will share a blog post and a migration guide to
got you covered.

You're invited to our next online event for developers: the Algolia
Community Party! The topic will be around Developer Experience,
Documentation and Open-Source. Join us on Thursday, June 4th at 8am PST /
5pm CEST (Europe)
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/algolia-community-party-developer-experience-documentation-tickets-106081167628>
.

We will present you the current state of DocSearch and show you the ins and
outs of this new release. In addition to this talk, we're proud to bring a
speaker from Facebook, live from Seattle. The talks will show the technical
behind-the-scenes of documentation, like exploring built-in themes with
plugins, and even creating one during the event!

Schedule:
- DocSearch: Enhancing the developer experience of open-source
documentation - Sylvain Pace, Full-Stack Software Engineer at Algolia
- Documentation made easy with Docusaurus - Dmitry Vinnik, Open-source
Developer Advocate at Facebook.

Open time for Q&A. RSVP HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/algolia-community-party-developer-experience-documentation-tickets-106081167628>

So grab a cup of tea, of coffee or a glass of lemonade, get comfortable and
join us at our next Algolia Community Party online!
Cheers,

The DocSearch team

How would you rate my reply?
Great
<https://secure.helpscout.net/satisfaction/240570509/record/3370076284/1/>
    Okay
<https://secure.helpscout.net/satisfaction/240570509/record/3370076284/2/>
    Not Good
<https://secure.helpscout.net/satisfaction/240570509/record/3370076284/3/>

Sylvain Pace
Software Engineer
  |  www.algolia.com |  @algolia
<https://www.algolia.com/> <https://www.algolia.com/>[image: algolia]
<https://www.algolia.com/>
{#HS:791339348-126209#}
On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 0:07:24 CET, DocSearch Support <