I would be in favor of not having these notifications going to the dev
list. I definitely want to be notified if I am watching an issue, or am a
reporter, or am the assignee, but I would prefer these to go to my personal
email rather than the dev list. I was very happy with the old scheme with
regards to the notifications. I posted the old scheme to the INFRA-10714
comments.

Sounds like there is a general consensus regarding the notifications. 15
minutes ago I added a comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10714 to remove all the "Single
Email Address" entries, since I was concerned about too many notifications
going to the email list, and with time zone delays I thought it was a good
idea to get things rolling as soon as possible. We can add further comments
if they are required.

Deron