From:   Matthias Boehm/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   02/09/2016 01:07 PM
Subject:        Re: Project folder structure

-1

I don't see a compelling argument for this unnecessary change to a more
complex project structure just to follow Spark which is not directly
comparable - both in project size and content. For example, our algorithms
are at the same time a library of algorithms as well as samples for how to
write new algorithms. From my perspective, our major goal should be
"simplicity via minimality" not "simplicity via common structure" because
the latter would always require us to stay in sync.

Regards,
Matthias

Luciano Resende ---02/09/2016 11:11:24 AM---I would like to propose we
follow more closely the project structure Spark is using, where we clearl