The new design for the website is now live as the main site.

I have made a few modifications:
- Properly use the Incubator disclaimer footer
- Use download on the top level "get started"  button
- Added links to Python and R getting started guides on the "getting
started section"

One more time, thanks Jeremy

Please file jiras you find any issues...

I am still working on integrating this into jekyll website structure.