Currently we have a bunch of wrong, incomplete or obsolete javadocs on our
APIs, and this continue o grow because we have the following configuration
in our build:

        <profile>
            <!-- Need to ignore doclint warnings for javadocs generated on
Java 8 until warnings are fixed -->
            <id>ignore-doclint-warnings-for-javadocs-on-java-8</id>
            <activation>
                <jdk>[1.8,)</jdk>
            </activation>
            <properties>
                <javadoc.opts>-Xdoclint:none</javadoc.opts>
            </properties>
        </profile>

I know we are very close to 0.11 release to fix this, but I would like to
make this issue as blocker for our next release (1.0 release), and thus
would like to get everybody to give it a try by removing this configuration
and trying to build SystemML and fix a few of the Javadoc issues.

If we can get a few PRs per week, we can fix this very quick for the next
release.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende