Thanks for sharing Renee! Fun, playful and shareable are all words that
capture our train of thought. The shareability aspect will speak to
adoption thread Madison started. A brand that engages people both at
conferences in the form of stickers, t-shirts etc, as well as online social
media, will help build and retain interest.

I'd love to see this develop a tone that may ease some of the technical
pain points users may encounter. I think personality can go a long way with
retaining adopters of new technology.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Anderson