Thanks, Deron, for bringing up this topic!  PRs, and the associated
discussions, are a critical part of any modern, successful open source project.
 As Deron stated, anyone in the community should feel free to review PRs -- we
want your thoughts and opinions and greatly appreciate your help!

- Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw