Great, we should definitely add this to the 1.0 release in order to allow for
more expressivity in our DML, and to allow for the cleanup of existing DML that
has had to code around this, such as the `nn` library.

I will add a JIRA (or search for one) and tag it for 1.0.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.