From: Niketan Pansare <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 9:14 PM
To: arijit chakraborty
Cc: Matthias Boehm1; Berthold Reinwald
Subject: Re: SystemML query

Thanks Arijit. I appreciate your feedback. I will convey your concerns to other
committers and urge them to be active on stackoverflow too. If you have already
posted questions on stackoverflow, please send me the links and I will do my
best to answer them :)

On Apr 14, 2017, at 6:50 AM, arijit chakraborty