      From: Glenn Weidner <gweid...@us.ibm.com>
 To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
 Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 9:30 PM
 Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache SystemML 0.14.0-incubating (RC4)

+1

Successfully ran Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, SVM in
Python notebooks with Spark 2.0.2 (in cloud environment) and Spark 2.1 (on
local test cluster) after pip install of RC4 python artifact
systemml-0.14.0-incubating-python.tgz. Also ran Linear Regression Conjugate
Gradient in Scala notebooks.

Regards,
Glenn

Matthias Boehm ---04/24/2017 02:02:12 AM---+1 I ran large-scale experiments on
Spark 2.1 for L2SVM, GLM, MLogreg,