From: Frederick R Reiss <frre...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:14 AM
To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Combining Multiple Matrix

Hi Arijit,

Have you considered using parfor and left indexing? Here's an example from the
docs that generates a large matrix out of smaller chunks:

ms = matrix(0, rows=2, cols=3*10)
parfor (v in 1:10, check=0) {
   mv = matrix(v, rows=2, cols=3)
   ms[,(v-1)*3+1:v*3] = mv
}

SystemML has a special data structure to represent a matrix block that is all
zeros, so creating a very large matrix of zeros (first line in the above
listing) is an inexpensive operation.

Fred

[Inactive hide details for arijit chakraborty ---05/02/2017 09:48:13 AM---Hi,
Our process is generating multiple matrix, of same]arijit chakraborty
---05/02/2017 09:48:13 AM---Hi, Our process is generating multiple matrix, of
same size, but number of matrix is random. Finally