Welcome, Krishna!  Looking forward to working with you!  For a bit of my
background related to the project, I've been heavily focused on deep learning
by building a DML library for DL (in `scripts/nn`) and working on an applied DL
project (in `projects/breast_cancer`).  I've also worked on the engine
optimizer a bit, added a few new built-in ops to the engine, and run the perf
tests previously.

-Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry